Having a clear and arranged residence is likely one of the methods I’m displaying self-love this yr. You guys know I choose material towels over paper towels to scale back waste and solely use non-toxic cleansing merchandise! I just lately switched from common material to Microfiber material for cleansing after studying about mechanical cleansing by way of Norwex.
If you’re new to the model, the Norwex Safe Haven 5 bundle is the proper starter Package. It contains the 5 hottest Norwex merchandise, that can be utilized to scrub the whole home, and along with water, you may cut back over 80 chemical compounds in your house.
Mechanical Vs Chemical Cleaning
Mechanical Cleaning- Instead of counting on chemical compounds, Norwex makes use of bodily energy to scrub. Norwex Microfiber lifts, grabs, and traps dust and dirt, and may take away 99% of micro organism from the floor utilizing solely water.
Chemical Cleaning- chemical-based wipes and cleaners work to sanitize or disinfect however they depart behind a dangerous residue.
Norwex Safe Haven 5 Bundle- The Sustainable and Non-toxic Products to Clean Your Entire House
Why I switched to Norwex
- Clean utilizing solely water – and nonetheless take away 99% of micro organism!
- Zero waste– garments are reusable and final for years. Many of the Norwex microfiber merchandise are fabricated from 70% recycled supplies. This implies that wherever from 2 to five plastic bottles are reused in these merchandise when they’re manufactured.
- Non-toxic- Microfiber loosens mud, dust, and particles from the floor and takes it off the floor with out the usage of chemical compounds. Using fewer chemical compounds equates to fewer plastic bottles and higher air high quality! Also, Norwex Microfiber cloths are OEKO-TEX licensed.
- Save time- Norwex cleans sooner than chemical leaners – with simply water!
- Save money-Norwex appears dear upfront, however these garments final ceaselessly with little care (scroll right down to see learn how to handle them) since you may clear utilizing simply water and reuse the material, many times, it can save you a ton on cleaners and paper towels!
What About Microfiber Pollution?
Microfiber air pollution refers back to the items of plastic – referred to as microplastics – that shed off our microfibers within the laundry, and later emerge in marine and freshwater environments. These microplastics then trigger air pollution, in addition to harm and demise to native wildlife and marine life.
Norwex Microfiber is constructed from polyester and polyamide (each artificial supplies), any breakdown of those supplies within the wash could cause it to shed. But right here’s some excellent news! Because Norwex Microfiber is so tightly woven it really sheds little or no.
In reality, testing exhibits that after 200 washes an EnviroCloth loses solely .026 of an oz. When in contrast with the load of the plastic packaging of commonest cleansing merchandise, Norwex Microfiber is a way more sustainable choice.
Norwex Safe Haven 5 Bundle
Here are the 5 merchandise which might be included within the Norwex Safe Haven 5 Bundle.
1. Enviro Cloth
This is your “Everything Cloth” that you need to use to scrub actually each floor in your house with JUST WATER!
How to Use
Fold the material so you have got eight clear sides.
Use damp for common cleansing and closely dirty floor. Run it underwater and wring it out tightly and clear the floor. It makes cleansing so EASY! Once accomplished, rinse the material and cling dry.
Use dry to draw mud and dust particles, and to scrub up spills.
Where to Use
You can use it wherever there’s dust and dirt, listed below are a couple of examples however not restricted to those
- Workout gear
- Car Seat
- Dining Table
- High Chair
- Window Sills
- Stains on carpet and fabric
- Removing sand from toes and legs
(use dry for this)
- Makeup brushes
- Shopping carts
- Baby Changing station
2. Window Cloth
This is the material you employ to m nnnhhh45erget a streak-free shine each time!
How to Use
For closely dirty surfaces, first clear with a moist EnviroCloth, then polish with the Window Cloth.
To clear shiny surfaces, frivolously mist with water and polish with a dry Window Cloth.
Where to Use
- Shower Doors
- Stainless metal
Please DO NOT apply it to anti-glare surfaces (like cell telephones, glasses, laptop screens, television screens, and many others). It will take away the antiglare coating. Please use the Norwex Optic Scarf to scrub anti-glare surfaces.
3. Cleaning Paste
Elbow grease in a jar! This is the product you want for these more durable cleansing jobs that want extra scrubbing energy!
How to Use
Swipe a humid EnviroCloth or SpiriSponge throughout the paste two or 3 times. Clean the floor then rinse with water. Repeat it till the floor is clear.
Slightly goes a good distance, so this canister will final you a very long time. We love to make use of this to MAVX clear our electrical stovetop, our sinks, and ovens, and to take away the everlasting marker off the surfaces.
Where to Use
In the lavatory:
- White porcelain sinks
- Glass bathe enclosures
- Toilet seat stains
- Polish Faucets
- Remove dried hairspray from flooring, heating home equipment,
counters & mirrors
- Remove cleaning soap scum & arduous water build-up
In the kitchen:
- Glass Stovetops
- Greasy mess on the highest of stoves and within the
- Coffee stains in espresso pot/mugs
- Stainless metal sink
- Trash can gunk
- Remove stains on non-porous counter tops
- Clean pans with burned on the build-up
On your automobile:
- Car components
- Clean headlights
- Clean up bikes
- Removes paint marks out of your automobile
Around the home:
- Scuffs on flooring, partitions, baseboards
- White doorways and trim
- Grout and tile
- Crayon off wooden/partitions
- Remove nail polish off surfaces
- Polish silver
- Removes specks from paint, hairspray, and
extra on home windows, glasses, siding
- Shoes – make the rubber across the backside
seem like new
- Remove everlasting marker on wooden desk or
Please DO NOT apply it to brushed chrome steel, nickel, pewter, aluminum, wooden, or particular coatings.
4. Dusting Mitt
This plush microfiber dusting mitt is not like another duster you’ve tried. It attracts and holds mud and allergens within the mitt like a magnet.
How to Use
Just slip it in your hand and mud it!
For closely dirty surfaces, comparable to blinds and screens, dampen the mitt.
Where to Use
Use it wherever the place mud collects. Here are a couple of examples however not restricted to those
- Ceiling Fans
- Window Screens
- Dust woodwork
5. Laundry Detergent
The extremely concentrated and plant-based powder fights stains and will get your garments further clear all with out the dangerous chemical compounds like phosphates and different fillers. This is the detergent I additionally use to clean the Norwex microfiber cloths.
How to Use
Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent: I comply with the directions on the packet on how a lot to make use of based mostly on the scale of the load. If you have got a HE machine, you want very much less most likely a teaspoon per load.
Liquid Laundry Detergent: Just a couple of pumps is all you want – even much less in an HE machine!
Where to make use of
- HE machine
- Conventional machine
- All materials*
- All Water Temperatures
- Degreaser for filters
In a twig bottle diluted with water and use it as an all-purpose cleaner to scrub:
- Carpet and/or upholstery
- Soak and clear make-up brushes
- Clean pet messes on arduous flooring
- Pre-treat cussed carpet stains
How to Wash and Take Care of your Norwex Cloth
- Between makes use of, scrub material in opposition to itself underneath operating water, then wring out tightly & cling to dry.
- To launder, I exploit the Norwex Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent to clean within the washer and air dry it. Norwex Microfibre might be positioned in a reasonable dryer as much as 60°C.
Follow these guidelines when washing within the washer:
A. Do not use bleach, material softener, or dryer sheets when laundering microfibres as these components coat the floor of the fibers and cut back the microfibre’s means to scrub successfully.
B. Do not launder with linty hundreds, comparable to terry towels.
- For deep cussed stains or odors, Norwex Microfibre might be boiled for 2-3 minutes to permit fibers to swell and launch the particles.
- Do not use Norwex Microfibre on sizzling surfaces or cookware