talkSPORT has teamed up with Racing TV to give you the chance of winning an epic prize of a 50 inch television plus a year’s subscription to Racing TV!
Racing TV are offering all new and returning customers a free one-month trial of the channel. This means you don’t need to miss a moment this summer from 62 British and Irish racecourses. You can enjoy your free month on TV, online and mobile. This is a limited time offer, start your free trial here.
Competition closes 09.30 on Monday 20th June 2022.
Over 18+ only.
WIN! A 50″ TV AND A YEAR’S RACING TV MEMBERSHIP! (THE “PROMOTION”) ONLINE RULES:
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”). Phoning, texting or emailing to enter the Promotion or completing and submitting an entry form will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published by the Promoter (including on social media if applicable) or on the Promoter’s websites, also apply to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the Promotion
1. Residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter or Wireless Group Limited and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party sponsors or promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
2. Anyone who has won a prize for any Promotion run by participating radio stations in the Wireless network in the 12 months preceding the end of the Promotion Period is not eligible to enter.
3. The Promotion starts at 00:01 am (UK time) on 13 June 2022 and closes at 09:30 am (UK time) on 20 June 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be void.
4. Participants may make a maximum of 1 entry per person per race day during the Promotion Period.
5. To enter you must complete and submit the entry form available at http://www.talksport.com/competitions during the Promotion Period only.
6. Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected.
7. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
Winners and Prizes
8. There will be 1 winner.
9. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this Promotion received during the Promotion Period. There will be no prizes for any other participants.
10. The prize is a 50″ TV and a one year subscription to Racing TV that can be watched across TV, online and mobile.
11. Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
12. The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in any Promotional materials or these Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) transport, parking, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winners are also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
13. In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
14. Winners will be notified by phone or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
15. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 48 hours. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
16. For a list of winners (name and general location) please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to the Promoter at: Promotions Department, Wireless Group Limited, 1 London Bridge Street, SE1 9GF stating that you would like the winner details for the “Racing TV” Promotion.
Data Protection and Publicity
18. Participants’ names and general locations will be published or made publicly available if they are a winner of the Promotion in accordance with the regulatory requirements. In such circumstances we may also make free use of this information and participant’s photographs for publicity purposes both during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any of its associated or subsidiary companies.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
22. The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of Racing TV or other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to Racing TV.
23. Participants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of making a phone call, sending an entry by post, email or text, is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
24. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
25. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
27. If you are resident of the United Kingdom then these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions (except if you are resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland), and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland). If you are a resident of the Republic of Ireland then these Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
28. The promoter of this Promotion is Wireless Group Limited (operator of participating radio stations in the Wireless network) of 1 London Bridge Street, SE1 9GF. (the “Promoter”).